This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Tidy C++ testsuite
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:57:00 +0000
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Tidy C++ testsuite
- References: <email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:-
> Some time ago, we made the G++ testsuite start ignoring "instantiated
> from here" error lines since they change around with small perturbations
> in the compiler.
I imagine this kind of issue would vanish with a proper parser 8-)
I can't wait to get rid of c-parse.in; it causes so much unnecessary
baggage, and prevents other "good stuff" 8-)