This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: suggestions for messages about successful builds
- From: Lars Brinkhoff <lars dot spam at nocrew dot org>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 27 Feb 2002 21:10:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: suggestions for messages about successful builds
- Organization: nocrew
- References: <20020227102959.A1974@us.ibm.com>
Janis Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> First of all, please look at the list in the "Final Installation"
> section of the installation instructions for information to include in
> a message about a successful build.
It's not completely obvious where to look for the instructions.
Perhaps a "Testing Releases" section, with a link to "Final
Installation", could be added to contribute.html?
Lars Brinkhoff http://lars.nocrew.org/ Linux, GCC, PDP-10,
Brinkhoff Consulting http://www.brinkhoff.se/ HTTP programming