Re: Compiling boost with gcc 3.1

Hey Craig.

These regressions in boost are unfortunate: do you know what's up?
Getting this fixed ASAP is a top priority, so if somebody can put in
the analysis time I would definitely be willing to work on fixes.

> Does anyone there have any automated scripts to make
> auto-compiling of boost easier to do?  Also, if there
> are any errors in the build, does anyone have any
> scripts to automate the analysis of errors in the
> build?

This would be a really nice thing to have, not only for Boost but for
all the criteria bits.

I know Mark has some spiffy GUI tools for regression hunting. It might
be nice to extend them to all the criteria packages, and not just the
testsuites that come with gcc.

-benjamin