This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: suggestions for messages about successful builds
- From: Einar Karttunen <ekarttun at cs dot helsinki dot fi>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:04:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: suggestions for messages about successful builds
- References: <20020227102959.A1974@us.ibm.com>
On 27.02.02 10:29 -0800(+0000), Janis Johnson wrote:
> As the person who updates the GCC 3.0 build status list I've got some
> requests, some of which have been brought up by others recently.
I was thinking that there may be a simple solution which would
make your job very easy: add a rule to the makefile for building
such testversion of gcc. It would do the following bootstrap, test
and produce a report as a text file containing information for the architecture
configure flags and test results. It could even optionally support
mailing them directly to you.
- Einar Karttunen