Re: suggestions for messages about successful builds

On 27.02.02 10:29 -0800(+0000), Janis Johnson wrote:
> As the person who updates the GCC 3.0 build status list I've got some
> requests, some of which have been brought up by others recently.

I was thinking that there may be a simple solution which would
make your job very easy: add a rule to the makefile for building
such testversion of gcc. It would do the following bootstrap, test
and produce a report as a text file containing information for the architecture
configure flags and test results. It could even optionally support
mailing them directly to you.

- Einar Karttunen