This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Installation proposal
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:11:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: Installation proposal
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 09:56:28AM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Now, I thought that this would be a horrific pain because I'd have to
> change all the make rules everywhere to drop their outputs in the
> "install" directory.
If you want to go this route, which I don't have a strong opinion, I
would suggest you mandate the GNU make. It may make everything much