This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.0.4 bootstrapped on armv5l-unknown-linux-gnu
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: jeroen dobbelaere <jeroen dot dobbelaere at acunia dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:47:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.0.4 bootstrapped on armv5l-unknown-linux-gnu
- References: <3C7CDBDA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 02:15:06PM +0100, jeroen dobbelaere wrote:
> gcc-3.0.4 (c,c++,objc,f77, gcj) bootstrapped and installed on
> armv5l-unknown-linux-gnu with 'xscale' as target.
> Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/armv5l-unknown-linux-gnu/3.0.4/specs
> Configured with: ../gcc-3.0.4/configure --prefix=/usr --with-cpu=xscale
> Thread model: posix
> gcc version 3.0.4
> with glibc-2.2.5
Thanks! I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status list at
For builds on GNU/Linux systems the list normally includes the
distribution and version and the version of the Linux kernel, as well
as the glibc version. If you send me the distribution and kernel
version I'll add them to the entry.