This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful build of gcc 3.0.4 on Solaris 2.6
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Adrian Pasciuta <adrian dot pasciuta at btinternet dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:42:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: Successful build of gcc 3.0.4 on Solaris 2.6
- References: <001401c1bf1d$008e09f0$f12023d9@MARVIN>
On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 11:26:17PM -0000, Adrian Pasciuta wrote:
> gcc -v:
> Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.6/3.0.4/specs
> Configured with: ../configure --with-gnu-as --with-as=/usr/local/bin/as
> --with-gnu-ld --with-ld=/usr/local/bin/ld --enable-languages=c,c++,java
> Thread model: posix
> gcc Version 3.0.4
Thanks! I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status page at
> Bootstrapped from 3.0.3 binary downloaded from www.sunfreeware.com. Used
> binutils-2.11.2. gcc would not build unless both --with-gnu-as/--with-gnu-ld
> *and* --with-as/with-ld were specified with configure.
Yes, that's normal.