Compiling boost with gcc 3.1

Hi,

I think that testing is important, and I hope that
more people contribute to the testing effort for
the upcoming gcc 3.1 release on April 15.

Since Boost is tentatively listed as an application
to be used for determining the functionality of the
compiler:
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.1/criteria.html

I thought it might be nice to do some testing of it.

Here is what I tested with gcc version 3.1 20020218 (experimental)
under Linux:
http://home.attbi.com/~rodrigc/boost/cs-linux.html

In the boost/status/compiler.cfg file, I used the following configuration:

linux
gcc-3.1
GCC 3.1
g++ -c -V 3.1 -Wall -W -ftemplate-depth-30 -I%include %source
g++ -o boosttmp.exe -V 3.1 -Wall -W -ftemplate-depth-30 -I%include %source -lrt

Does anyone there have any automated scripts to make
auto-compiling of boost easier to do?  Also, if there
are any errors in the build, does anyone have any
scripts to automate the analysis of errors in the
build?

Does anyone out there have the resources to set up
an automated Boost build for gcc 3.1?

Thanks.
--
Craig Rodrigues