This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem when compiling
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: "samir idrissi" <idrissisamir at hotmail dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:03:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: Problem when compiling
- References: <F209h46YiufL0xJdQdS0000f7fd@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Tuesday 26 February 2002 08:56, samir idrissi wrote:
> #include <math.h>
> /tmp/cc4REunT.o(.text+0x2ac): undefined reference to `pow'
> I have no problem when compliling with g++.
> What can I do if I want to complile with gcc ?
If you don't like to append -lm, stick with g++.