This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Calls to qp float lib out of sparcv9 head compiler
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Olivier Hainque <hainque at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:12:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: Calls to qp float lib out of sparcv9 head compiler
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 04:38:58PM +0100, Olivier Hainque wrote:
> These calls seem unnecessary to me...
They are not "unnecessary".
> call __fixunsdfdi, 0
VXworks is using a DFmode long double, instead of a TFmode
long double like Solaris. Someone apparently missed this
when doing the vxworks port in the first place.