This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4 Build on Athlon
- From: Jack Lloyd <lloyd at acm dot jhu dot edu>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:55:32 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4 Build on Athlon
- Organization: JHU ACM/CS/CIRL
On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Janis Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 11:11:41AM -0500, Jack Lloyd wrote:
> > RedHat Linux 7.2
> > AMD Athlon
> > 2.4.14 kernel
> > glibc 2.2.4
> > Thread model: posix
> > The athlon specific code generation seems to be working fine. I only
> > installed C and C++. Successfully built a couple of Linux kernels, mplayer
> > 0.6, and a few other pieces of random software - everything seems normal.
> What's the output of config.guess? Did you use any options to configure
> besides --enable-languages and --prefix?
i686-pc-linux-gnu, IIRC. I build pretty much everything with -march=athlon.
I used --enable-languages, --prefix, and --use-threads (without any