This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Improve version tagging
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:52:21 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Improve version tagging
--On Tuesday, February 26, 2002 05:51:03 PM +0000 "Joseph S. Myers"
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> (While we're there, why do we want to put new branch tags and such in
>> cvs.html? Why not just say "for a release x.y, there are the following
> They haven't historically been consistent. Compare:
Yes, I know.
But they will be consistent from now on, so there's no reason we couldn't
list the special cases.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com