This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: how to force reloader(?) to respect clobber directive?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dmitry <diwil at eis dot ru>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:44:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: how to force reloader(?) to respect clobber directive?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 12:13:43PM +0300, Dmitry wrote:
> (define_insn "tstsi"
> [(set (cc0) (match_operand:SI 0 "register_operand" "r"))
> (clobber (match_dup 0))]
The constraint must be "+r" in this case.