Re: GCC 3.1 Branch

--On Tuesday, February 26, 2002 09:39:30 AM -0600 Corey Minyard
<minyard@acm.org> wrote:

> It doesn't look like the big GNAT merge made it.  Just curious if that's
> enough to delay, or if that will be 3.2.

GNAT is not a priority for the FSF GCC releases yet.  We have made no
committments regarding GNAT at this time, and I would not anticipate
holding up the 3.1 release for GNAT.  However, the GNAT developers
are welcome to make any checkins they like on the branch that do not
affect the rest of the compiler; the ususal strictures about regressions
and such don't apply to languages that aren't part of the release
committment.