This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 3.0.4 Build on Athlon
- From: Jack Lloyd <lloyd at acm dot jhu dot edu>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:11:41 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: GCC 3.0.4 Build on Athlon
- Organization: JHU ACM/CS/CIRL
RedHat Linux 7.2
Thread model: posix
The athlon specific code generation seems to be working fine. I only
installed C and C++. Successfully built a couple of Linux kernels, mplayer
0.6, and a few other pieces of random software - everything seems normal.
BTW, what would be the correct GCC 3 version to go for on a SPARCv8 (SS5)?
I have RedHat 6.2, so would I need to update binutils / glibc / kernel /
something else to get that working? I currently have egcs 1.1.2 and
whatever binutils was shipped with that distro.