This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [TESTCASE] AltiVec code uses wrong rtl expression
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Graham Stott <grahams at redhat dot com>, Daniel Egger <degger at fhm dot edu>, GCC Developer Mailinglist <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:30:50 +1100
- Subject: Re: [TESTCASE] AltiVec code uses wrong rtl expression
> They shouldn't be identical
> vmrghh = vector merge high
> vmrglh = vector merge low
> They should be selecting from opposite ends of the input.
daniel (berlin), could you please fix these? these are all from your
patches, and it seems all the vector merge instructions suffer from the
(i don't really understand the vector select patterns)-- plus, i'm