I need your help !!!!

Dear friend:
         I am working on a project,I need the front end of gcc as my start
stage.I need the parsing results. while the document you provide is hard to understand.How can I do ?
         Indeed the project is a slicing tool.We want to slice the C++ sourc code.But the parsing is too tedious and we have little time .So we want to utilize another tool.So I go for gcc.
         please help me ,thank you !!1
				lu zhong da
                                    xidian university

新浪免费电子邮箱 (http://mail.sina.com.cn)