This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: common tree nodes question
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, ezannoni at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:02:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: common tree nodes question
- References: <20020225082638.GA6899@redhat.com>
On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 07:26:38PM +1100, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> intQI_type_node = make_signed_type (GET_MODE_BITSIZE (QImode));
> intHI_type_node = make_signed_type (GET_MODE_BITSIZE (HImode));
> which doesn't define the TYPE_NAME field, just makes the raw types.
> what's the right solution here?
I can't think of anything better than to have the front ends
overwrite intQI_type_node et al with the standard nodes for
the language when such are created.