This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Altivec strangeness?
- From: Daniel Egger <degger at fhm dot edu>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Developer Mailinglist <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 25 Feb 2002 14:51:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: Altivec strangeness?
- References: <4606FCAC-2995-11D6-97EE-000393750C1E@redhat.com>
Am Mon, 2002-02-25 um 03.13 schrieb Aldy Hernandez:
> > For a function which is called a few million times per second runtime
> > it makes a lot of difference whether a constant vector is loaded
> load from "shortones" then. it will be less worse.
Sorry, can't follow. Why should it make a difference, cpucycle-wise?
> and keep the bug reports coming.
There's much to report I fear.... :/