This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 Branch
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:38:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 Branch
--On Friday, February 22, 2002 08:14:21 PM +0100 Toon Moene
> "Joseph S. Myers" wrote:
>> * All [vV]ersion.c files on the mainline, to say 3.2 instead of 3.1 (and
>> to say 0.5.28 as the G77 version number, since the separate G77 version
>> number hasn't been eliminated yet).
> If there's consensus about this issue, I'm all for removing the separate
> g77 and libf2c version numbers. Just say so and I will effect it once
> the 3.2 branch is created.
Nobody has spoken out against, and I am for, so let's call that
If you can, try to reduce the total number of version.c files in the
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com