This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC mirrors (bad link)
- From: Tajiman2 <tajiman2 at dear dot my dot tj>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:31:45 +0900
- Subject: Re: GCC mirrors (bad link)
- Organization: Dear My TaJima http://www.dear.my.tj/
- References: <0GS2004L1PLSU3@mxout2.netvision.net.il>
> On the GCC mirror page (http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html), one of the
> links is to 'ftp://ftp.iij.ad.jp/pub/egcs/'. Since GCC merged with EGCS
> several years ago, this should be 'ftp://ftp.iij.ad.jp/pub/gcc'. (The
> current link is to a directory with only a README pointing to the
> correct place.)
> - Roie
I almost agree with you.
But managing mirror directory's name is NOT gcc's business.
Consult directly to http://www.iij.ad.jp/ .