This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:21:36 -0800
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
--On Sunday, February 24, 2002 08:41:36 PM +0000 "Joseph S. Myers"
> On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> Since we have a solution that I am confident will work, I will create
>> the branch tomorrow, providing that the SPARC problem has been fixed.
> The regression checker is reporting regressions in the GDB testsuite. Do
> these represent a GCC problem? If so, should we branch while the
> regression checker is reporting known regressions?
I think that it's OK to branch; we just need to make sure we fix the
problems. I will begin maintaining a known-regressions list as soon
as we branch.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com