This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:20:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
> The patch I posted this morning has completed bootstrapping on
> sparc-sun-solaris2.7, and is now building libjava.
> sparcv9-sun-solaris2.7 is approaching completion of bootstrap. As
> soon as it does, I'll officially submit the patch.
Great; send me a URL for the patch and I'll review it.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com