Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Mark Mitchell wrote:

> Since we have a solution that I am confident will work, I will create
> the branch tomorrow, providing that the SPARC problem has been fixed.

The regression checker is reporting regressions in the GDB testsuite.  Do
these represent a GCC problem?  If so, should we branch while the
regression checker is reporting known regressions?  (I think that after
the branch, it continues tracking the mainline only.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk