This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 20:41:36 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Since we have a solution that I am confident will work, I will create
> the branch tomorrow, providing that the SPARC problem has been fixed.
The regression checker is reporting regressions in the GDB testsuite. Do
these represent a GCC problem? If so, should we branch while the
regression checker is reporting known regressions? (I think that after
the branch, it continues tracking the mainline only.)
Joseph S. Myers