This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0.4 builds for solaris 2.7 and 2.8
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, "lucier at math dot purdue dot edu" <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:18:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: 3.0.4 builds for solaris 2.7 and 2.8
> Remember that it can't be the top-level configure because it's used to
> build a number of different sub-packages
All you need is to have the sub-packages produce a parsable list of
acceptable options at autoconf-time and have the top-level configure
read that it to verify them.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com