Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage

On Feb 23, 2002, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> wrote:

> As God intended :-)

It came to my attention that some people may find this expression
offensive.  I na´vely assumed this was a sufficiently common
expression in English that it would be taken lightly regardless of
personal beliefs.  After discussing the matter with a close friend
that is s native speaker of English, I've learned otherwise, so I
promise to be more careful in its use in the future.

My humble apologies to all that may have rightfully taken offense on
it.