This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0.4 builds for solaris 2.7 and 2.8
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com (Alexandre Oliva)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:37:23 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: 3.0.4 builds for solaris 2.7 and 2.8
> On Feb 23, 2002, email@example.com wrote:
> > I've reported before being bitten by misspelling configure options,
> > and configure does not report an error.
> So which of the configure scripts do you suggest to look for unknown
> flags and report them?
> Remember that it can't be the top-level configure because it's used to
> build a number of different sub-packages, each of which has its own
> set of configure options that keep changing, and it can't be any of
> the sub-packages' configure scripts because those shouldn't have to
> know about each other :-)
OK, how about a warning from the top-level configure for options it