This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0.4 builds for solaris 2.7 and 2.8
- From: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:56:13 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: 3.0.4 builds for solaris 2.7 and 2.8
Alexandre Oliva writes
> On Feb 22, 2002, George.R.Goffe@seagate.com wrote:
> > --with-gnu-as-path=/usr/lsd/SunOS.5.7/bin/as --with-gnu-ld
> > --with-gnu-ld-path=/usr/lsd/SunOS.5.7/bin/ld
> These options have no effect at all. Perhaps you meant --with-as and
I've reported before being bitten by misspelling configure options,
and configure does not report an error.
It would be *really*, *really* nice if configure would abort if you gave
it an option that it doesn't understand, rather than just going quietly,
and merrily, on its way.