This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0.4 builds for solaris 2.7 and 2.8
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: George dot R dot Goffe at seagate dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:39:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: 3.0.4 builds for solaris 2.7 and 2.8
- References: <OF9F8AD182.EAA96D08-ON88256B68.007F98D9@notes.seagate.com>
On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 03:30:04PM -0800, George.R.Goffe@seagate.com wrote:
Thanks! I've added these to the GCC 3.0 build status list at
Someone pointed out that the options --with-gnu-as-path and
--with-gnu-ld-path are not valid; if you respond with additional
information about that, please do it as a response to your earlier
mail so that it will appear in the same thread as the message that
is linked from the build status page.