This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Test plan for GCC 3.1?
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: rodrigc at attbi dot com (Craig Rodrigues)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:51:20 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Test plan for GCC 3.1?
> Thanks to everyone for contributing to the GCC 3.0.4 release,
> especially to our hard working release manager, Mark Mitchell.
> Now that the GCC 3.1 release is the next milestone for the
> GCC project, I was wondering if there are going to be
> more people stepping up to help with testing.
> In the release criteria for GCC 3.1, several packages
> are mentioned:
That document seems to be a sorta-copy of the 3.0 criteria; the SC
is in the middle of discussing some changes (to the list of primary