This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 Branch
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:14:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 Branch
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
"Joseph S. Myers" wrote:
> * All [vV]ersion.c files on the mainline, to say 3.2 instead of 3.1 (and
> to say 0.5.28 as the G77 version number, since the separate G77 version
> number hasn't been eliminated yet).
If there's consensus about this issue, I'm all for removing the separate
g77 and libf2c version numbers. Just say so and I will effect it once
the 3.2 branch is created.
[ Not immediately though - I'm off-line next week due to the 160th
Fortran Standardisation Committee meeting - http://www.j3-fortran.org
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)