This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build success (Debian Woody/Testing, i686, gcc 3.0.4)
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Tamas Nagy <nagytam at web dot de>
- Cc: "'Janis Johnson'" <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:28:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: Build success (Debian Woody/Testing, i686, gcc 3.0.4)
- References: <20020221165411.A2680@us.ibm.com> <001101c1bbca$aa7d70a0$0a00a8c0@taltos>
On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 06:59:24PM +0100, Tamas Nagy wrote:
> The glibc version is 2.2.5-3!
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Janis Johnson [mailto:email@example.com]
> Subject: Re: Build success (Debian Woody/Testing, i686, gcc 3.0.4)
> Which version of glibc is installed on your system? I'd like to include
> that information in the new entry as well. The recommendations for
> reporting successful builds at the end of the installation instructions
> tell how to get the glibc version.
Thanks, I've updated the entry in the build status list to include this