Re: 3.0.4 cross build fails on i686-pc-cygwin.

How do i do that?

The last time i built a cross compiler i didn't have to add anything to the
build process.
I have read a few how-tos on how to build a cross compiler and none of them
give any examples, so i appreciate any help i can get.

I'm planing to use newlib instead of glibc. But to build newlib i need a
cross compiler, right?

Regards.