This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Altivec conditional?
- From: Daniel Egger <degger at fhm dot edu>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Developer Mailinglist <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 22 Feb 2002 14:00:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: Altivec conditional?
- References: <139375E0-2725-11D6-BCEB-000393750C1E@redhat.com>
Am Fre, 2002-02-22 um 00.45 schrieb Aldy Hernandez:
> yeah, so download cvs gcc, build it and then use the resulting
> compiler to compile your code (which should include <altivec.h>)
When I don't have gcc-cvs with altivec.h I cannot include it
which would mean I have to add additional autoconf hacks to
every project I touch. I'd prefer something like
> same way. include <altivec.h>. there's magic there to know if
> it's C or C++.
Oh yes, you're right. I haven't scanned it thorougly enough.... there's
an #else clause as well... thanks... :)