This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4 Released
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:49:37 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4 Released
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Joe Buck wrote:
> If the patch is ordered in such a way that diffs to derived files appear after
> diffs to the base files, then gcc_update is not needed.
I don't think GNU diff has an option to provide any sort of partial
ordering information to get the diffs ordered that way.
Joseph S. Myers