This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: altivec amusement
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:32:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: altivec amusement
- References: <200202220523.g1M5NxW24725@banach.math.purdue.edu>
On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 12:23:59AM -0500, Brad Lucier wrote:
> What was amusing to me was to see the size of the .i file compared to the
> .c file: 20687949 bytes versus 12914 bytes.
Yep. The altivec spec is much more suited to c++ than c.