This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Performance with Intel Foster chip
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Thomas Hiller <thomas dot hiller at sap dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:29:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Performance with Intel Foster chip
- References: <3C760C8B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Hiller wrote:
> will gcc 3.1 support the architecture of the Intel Foster chip ?
What's "Foster"? The code name of a new member of the P4 family?