This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rfc: DW_AT_vector
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:28:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: rfc: DW_AT_vector
- References: <20020222041007.GA2446@redhat.com> <3C75C9F8.email@example.com>
On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 11:32:56PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Er, just an aside, any chance of GCC, GDB and BINUTILS agreeing to have
> only one version of this file? :-)
That's way too progressive.
But if you insist on this sort of "outside the box"
thinking, I suppose you could move the file to the
top-level include directory.