This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rfc: DW_AT_vector
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at twigboy dot cygnus dot com>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:48:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: rfc: DW_AT_vector
- References: <20020222041007.GA2446@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: aldyh at redhat dot com
> > of course, i'm willing to volunteer to code the DW_TAG_vector_type
> > stuff, but only as a last and painful resort :).
> This would work, yes, even though I would personally prefer to have a
> new vector type. It represents more closely what these vectors really
why can't you achieve the functionality with DW_AT_vector? it has the
added benefit that other debuggers can read vectors quite intuitively.