This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 Branch
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:40:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 Branch
>>>>> H J Lu writes:
HJ> Has anyone looked into the i586 C++ EH problem? It will be nice to see
HJ> it fixed before 3.1. Also -g1 for stabs/dwarf-2 is broken/useless for
HJ> gdb in the current gcc. Even a simple backstrace doesn't work with -g1.
HJ> If there is no plan to fix it, which I don't mind, shouldn't we compile
HJ> libgcc with -g0 or -g.
HJ, this is a branch for GCC 3.1, not a release.