This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
sources.redhat.com totally unusable after 7pm
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:33:33 -0800
- Subject: sources.redhat.com totally unusable after 7pm
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- Reply-to: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
What is going on with sources.redhat.com?? All this past week, the load
average has been in the double digits after 7pm PST -- preventing easily
producing diffs for patches.
Does anyone know what is going on? And also why subversions.gnu.org
cannot carry a copy of the binutils repository to reduce the load on
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)