This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 Branch
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:57:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 Branch
>>>>> Richard Kenner writes:
> I intend to create the GCC 3.1 branch sometime tomorrow.
> If you know of a reason why we should not create the branch, please
> let me know. (I'm not sure what this would be, but just in case...)
Richard> At the moment, Sparc doesn't bootstrap. It would be nice to get this
Richard> fixed and then wait at least a day for some testing before the branch.
Richard> I'd suggest Monday, assuming it actually is fixed tonight.
I agree that this recently introduced Sparc bootstrap failure
should be fixed before a branch is made.