This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4 Released
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:28:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4 Released
--On Friday, February 22, 2002 01:38:00 AM +0000 "Joseph S. Myers"
> On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> Perhaps -f without -p should just result in gcc_release issuing an error
>> message and stopping.
> The trouble with that is that when releasing 3.1, you probably don't want
> diffs from a previous (3.0.4) release. (Diffs from a 3.1 prerelease or a
> snapshot would be useful for some people - but it isn't so clear that they
> should be mandated.)
Well, gcc_release knows what's a major release and what's a minor release.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com