This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4 Released
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:38:00 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4 Released
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Perhaps -f without -p should just result in gcc_release issuing an error
> message and stopping.
The trouble with that is that when releasing 3.1, you probably don't want
diffs from a previous (3.0.4) release. (Diffs from a 3.1 prerelease or a
snapshot would be useful for some people - but it isn't so clear that they
should be mandated.)
Joseph S. Myers