This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:46:16 -0800
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200202212035.PAA27934@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 03:35:34PM -0500, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Why do you think it links with static libgcc.a?
Because it does.
> What does this have to do with recent binutils?
Please re-read the thread.