This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: powerpc-linux-gnu bootstrap fail
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:56:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: powerpc-linux-gnu bootstrap fail
- References: <Message from Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirlfirstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
At 17:27 21.02.2002, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Is this caused by Alexandre's patch from yesterday? Is it fixed
>by his rtlanal.c patch?
Yeah, this patch seems to fix it, at least bootstrap is in stage2 now.