This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [cxx-abi-dev] Re: Mistake in C++ ABI substitution rules?
- From: Martin von Loewis <loewis at mail dot hu-berlin dot de>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, cxx-abi-dev at codesourcery dot com
- Date: 21 Feb 2002 12:09:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [cxx-abi-dev] Re: Mistake in C++ ABI substitution rules?
- References: <3C72D4BA.77E7125F@apple.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> writes:
> I think that "may" should be "must".
I think the intention was always that you MUST apply compression if
possible. Without that, there is no chance of interoperable mangling.