This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc3.0.2 built on OSF4.0e
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: sdirkse at gams dot com (Steven P. Dirkse)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:31:45 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: gcc3.0.2 built on OSF4.0e
> The build went without a hitch, after I copied gmake over /sbin/make.
> Isn't there a way to say MAKE=gmake, or something like that? I didn't
> see it in the configure docs.
If you just run the top level make with gmake, the MAKE variable will be
gmake in all the recursive makes. Copying over /sbin/make is not