This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: QFmode float support missing from optabs?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Alan Lehotsky <apl at alum dot mit dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:10:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: QFmode float support missing from optabs?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 11:41:41AM -0500, Alan Lehotsky wrote:
> Right now in optabs.c, there are checks for HFmode, SFmode, DFmode,
> XFmode, etc. but no corresponding checks for QFmode...
I'm curious that this works for c4x but not your target?