This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: combiner? reload? ...
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dmitry <diwil at eis dot ru>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:05:21 -0800
- Subject: Re: combiner? reload? ...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 04:34:50PM +0300, Dmitry wrote:
> Should I define something extra to force gcc to see tstsi pattern?
I wouldn't have thought so. Put a breakpoint on gen_tsthi;
that should be called from somewhere in optabs.c. Figure
out why that code didn't invoke gen_tstsi.